Last Date – 15th April 2021
Fee – Rs. 100/-
Step 1: Register With your personal details
Step 2: Upload your Raw photograph ( Untouched/edited)
Step 3 : Make the registration fee
Theme : ” A glimpse of the World through my Window “ I. Rules
traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
12. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to IYDC discretion, from participating in any future contests.
II. THE JUDGING
1. Iydc will appoint a judge / judges for each contest. This will comprise of members of the editorial team and / or external judges. 2. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on the website.
3. The decision of IYDC judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
4. IYDC reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
III. THE PRIZES
1. Prizes (if any) will be shipped for free within India. Winners from outside India may mention an Indian address to ship the prizes.
Alternately, they will have to bear the shipping expense to their respective countries.
2. Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to You under the Contest will be solely paid by You.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. 2. IYDC respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant IYDC, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge IYDC and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against IYDC in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of IYDC, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless IYDC from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
2. Under no circumstance will IYDC be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or
e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
3. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of IYDC, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, IYDC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. IYDC reserves
the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
VI. GOVERNING LAW
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.